I have a bunch of great stuff planned for the next few weeks of Standing Room Only. I'll be here to help you make some sense of all the theater you're probably being bombarded with right now, or just to bombard you with some more. For example, I'm seeing a bunch of shows in the next two weeks, most of which I will be reviewing on here. Here's just a few of the shows I'm planning on seeing soon:
- Bad Jews, Roundabout Theatre Company
- Pookie Goes Grenading, Azuka Theater
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Drexel Players
- The Republican Theater Festival
- Satchmo at the Waldorf, The Wilma Theater
So yes, I'm sorry this post isn't more interesting, but I felt the need to get the "sorry I abandoned you for two months" stuff out of the way before I moved on to the good stuff. Watch this space, theater fans!