Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coming Soon...

Well, it seems to have been some time. I sincerely apologize for my absence from Standing Room Only. I won't bore you all with excuses and stories of where I've been for the past two (or however many) months, but just know that much of it is theater-related and it is all awesome. But right now, it's back to business. Sort of.

I have a bunch of great stuff planned for the next few weeks of Standing Room Only. I'll be here to help you make some sense of all the theater you're probably being bombarded with right now, or just to bombard you with some more. For example, I'm seeing a bunch of shows in the next two weeks, most of which I will be reviewing on here. Here's just a few of the shows I'm planning on seeing soon:

  • Bad Jews, Roundabout Theatre Company 
  • Pookie Goes Grenading, Azuka Theater
  • The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Drexel Players
  • The Republican Theater Festival 
  • Satchmo at the Waldorf, The Wilma Theater
So yes, I'm sorry this post isn't more interesting, but I felt the need to get the "sorry I abandoned you for two months" stuff out of the way before I moved on to the good stuff. Watch this space, theater fans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment